PULASKI HEIGHTS MIDDLE SCHOOL PTSA
The strength of a school can be measured by the active participation of its parents and community leaders.
Please become a part of your child’s educational process.
PTSA meetings are held in the Media Center. (Please check calendar to confirm date and time of meetings).
As a Parent Teacher Student Association, the Student Council President represents the students at all PTSA meetings.
JOIN THE PTSA! $10 FAMILY MEMBERSHIP, $5 STAFF MEMBERSHIP
How does the PTSA support our school?
- Over $10,000 spent to purchase new deck and shade sail structure for outdoor 8th grade lunch area
- Over $6,000 spent on Grants for Greatness (funding requested by teachers)
- Over $3,500 spent for Staff Appreciation & event hospitality
- Over $1,000 spent on PHMS Garden Project’s first phase
- New tackling dummy purchased for football practices
- Panther Prowl 5K raised funds, awareness & support of PHMS
- Campus Events – Back-to-School Bash, Battle of the Heights, Dances, Art Show, Pantherfest, Red Ribbon Week
- Academic Competitions – National History Day, Quiz Bowl, EAST Conference, Math Counts, Science Fair
- Reading incentives and awards for students
- Assistance for students in need
- Main Office volunteers recruited and organized
- Math and literacy tutoring
- Weekly electronic newsletter produced and distributed
- 80+ volunteer hours per student recognized by VIPs
Please contribute to your PHMS PTSA and support the teachers and students that make our school FABULOUS!!!