• History

    Wakefield Elementary School was built in the summer of 1959. The school was named for the village in which the school was located. The peak enrollment for Wakefield was 828 in 1970.

    A fire in the summer of 2002 destroyed the main building. A state-of-the-art facility reopened on the same site in the fall of 2004. 


    Light blue, blue, yellow, pink, or white shirts. Khaki or navy skirts/pants are acceptable. 

    Partners in Education

    • UALR Children International
    • Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church